The WSIPC Purchasing Program connects K-12 public and private schools and public agencies to a network of technology partners, leveraging the power of the WSIPC Cooperative to provide competitively bid goods and services at a reasonable cost.
Each vendor who becomes a part of the WSIPC Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs.
Please send requests for Bid Documentation to the Contract Administrator at email@example.com.
WSIPC RFP (Open 7/12/21)
- WSIPC RFP 21-03 Decontamination, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing Supplies, Equipment, and Services
- WSIPC RFP 21-04 Cyber Security Awareness Training Solutions
INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
- ITB #21-04-01 Emergency Back-Up Generator Purchase, Removal and Installation (PDF) >> (closed 5/25/21)
- ITB #21-04-01 Addendum 1 to Section 4.1 Specifications Requirement (PDF) >>
- ITB 21-04-01 Addendum 2 Q&A FINAL 050721 (PDF) >>
- ITB 21-04-01 Addendum 3 to Section 4.1 Specifications Generator Specs (PDF) >>
- ITB 21-04-01 Addendum 4 to Section to Section 5 (Bid Sheet) Instructions 052521 (PDF) >>
MRSC Supplier / Contractor Rosters
- Small Works Roster (construction, repair and maintenance under $350,000) - visit www.mrscrosters.org
- Vendor Roster (materials, supplies, equipment) - visit www.mrscrosters.org
- Consultant Roster (services, including architect and engineering) - visit www.mrscrosters.org
WSIPC RFP Awarded Vendors
Washington State districts and agencies with active WSIPC Interlocal Agreements
Vendor Partner Spotlight
Featured partners empower the educational community with technology solutions at affordable, Cooperative pricing.