For over twelve years, Public Consulting Group (PCG) has partnered with WSIPC and Washington school districts to provide services and software solutions, including IEP Online, to the K-12 educational marketplace.
PCG's mission is to provide teachers and administrators with pragmatic, easy-to-use solutions to help manage and report on their daily processes, while making data-driven decisions to ensure success for their students.
IEP Online Special Education
IEP Online is available with the Washington State compliancy rules and a standard set of special education forms already in place. The centrally hosted implementation of IEP Online provides the software to school districts at a discounted price. The IEP Online Special Education software is made available through a partnership of WSIPC and PCG Education. The program allows for multiple implementation options, including an option for districts that are not members of WSIPC. IEP Online is a web-based product that helps increase case manager productivity by 50%.
Additional details and key benefits of IEP Online include:
- Existing interfaces to various student information systems (Skyward and a variety of SIS systems)
- Contains Washington State compliancy rules
- Contains a standard set of special education forms
- Facilitates communication between administrators, teachers, and parents
- Web-based platform allows 24-7 access anywhere with an internet connection
- Extraneous fields and verbiage on forms eliminated from screens, you are able to concentrate on the content of the IEP - separation of the screen layout from the form facilitates better organization of the process
- Software and forms are updated as State and Federal regulations change, to ensure compliance
Licensing costs include:
- Funding for software upgrades
- Application server hardware funding
- Server support
- Telephone support to troubleshoot software problems
- Initial training sessions
IEP Online Translation
IEP Online Translation is a cost-effective tool that empowers districts and schools to provide student documentation to parents in their native language. Now teachers can instantly produce translated IEPs and other education documents for families in advance of, and immediately following IEP meetings.
- Improves equitable access to education information - IEP Online Translation helps schools provide information to families in their native language
- Encourages meaningful participation - IEP Online Translation creates a seamless translation process, providing parents the opportunity to actively engage in the development of their child’s IEP in their native language, before, during, and after IEP meetings
- Cost savings - IEP Online Translation produces fully translated documents at a fraction of the cost when compared with other translation services, saving districts significant amounts of money
- Fast delivery - By automating document translations, IEP Online Translation reduces a document’s turn-around time from weeks to seconds (compared to traditional translation services)
To learn more, download the IEP Online Translation information sheet by clicking here.
Medicaid Claiming & Billing
PCG provides clients with a comprehensive service and time-saving technology. Integrating Internet and mobile technology solutions, clinicians can easily and conveniently document services at any time without the need for scanner forms and paper logs.
Our Medicaid Claiming and Billing services offer:
- Technology to reduce the burden on school staff, including calendar management
- Superior customer service
- Legal and regulatory experience and support
- National and local perspective
- Reporting capabilities to identify reimbursement opportunities and potential compliance gaps
Contact PCG to learn more about how Medicaid reimbursement services can help your school district.
EDPlan Progress Track™
EDPlan Progress Track, our web-based progress monitoring tool, can be used with IEP Online to provide teachers with simple data collection to proactively facilitate problem solving, enhance student learning, and improve educational outcomes.
With EDPlan Progress Track, educators can:
- Begin collecting data on IEP goal progress quickly with algorithmically-produced aim lines, trend lines, and status of each IEP goal based on data entered. No more graphing and calculating by hand!
- Analyze the degree to which instruction is improving overall student outcomes, and the likelihood that a student with a disability will meet the goals set in the IEP.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of intervention and modify instructions in response to data.
- Access real-time data with graphical displays of student progress.
With EDPlan Progress Track, administrators can:
Administrators can also analyze their student achievements and areas of concern district-wide, by school, by groups of students, and by teacher, to help determine if they need to assist their teachers by offering alternative methods and/or approaches to achieve student success.