Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an annual volume-licensing and subscription program created specifically to address the unique needs of primary and secondary schools and districts.
Microsoft EES permits licensing for an entire school district or a single school site. Simply count computers once a year. You can keep your school software up-to-date by leasing “bundles” of Microsoft products, including upgrades or downgrades, at lower prices.
- Bid according to RCW 28A standards for Washington public school districts
- Pay one annual subscription to cover the licensing
- Count and cover all PCs each year
- Acquire the right to install any new release of covered products during time of enrollment
- Ensure software-licensing compliance across your district
- Made available to both public and private schools
For more information or to enroll your district in the Microsoft EES program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact WSIPC at email@example.com to become an Affiliate, if you are not already signed up, before purchasing.
Microsoft EES is an Awarded Vendor of WSIPC RFQ 01-48 Software Licensing. Reference contract #90229 for contract pricing.
Microsoft Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES)
Microsoft EES permits licensing for an entire school district or a single school site. Simply count computers once a year. You can keep your school software up-to-date by leasing of Microsoft products, including upgrades or downgrades, at lower prices.
- Save substantially on Microsoft software products such as Office XP, Office Macintosh, Publisher, Encarta and Windows Desktop OS upgrades Stay current with technology because users are licensed to use the most current software version
- Earn automatic coverage at no extra cost for additional PCs or Macintosh computers acquired during the agreement period
- Increase productivity
- Reduce administration by eliminating the tracking of individual licenses
- Benefits Easy Compliance
- Low Administration
- Customized Solutions
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Count only staff and teachers, not computers