InTouch Receipting® is an enterprise-level, cloud-hosted, Microsoft® SQL Server cash receipting software developed specifically for the K-12 market. Designed by a CPA, InTouch has you covered with the auditors. InTouch Receipting is the leading provider of cash receipting systems in Washington State. This integrated point-of-sale system allows districts to have one centralized place to control and store revenue data while still allowing sites to customize other applications as needed. InTouch is developed using 100% Microsoft tools; easy to learn and use, yet a powerful school business tool.
Proven integration with WSIPC® and Skyward® SIS and ERP solutions.
On the Request for Quote, Purchase Order and all vendor communication, reference contract number: WSIPC RFP 22-04
RFP 22-04 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 22-04 Public Notice (PDF)
- WSIPC RFP 22-04 Online Payment Solutions (PDF)
- 22-04 Addendum 1 - Questions & Answers (PDF)
- 22-04 Affidavit of Publication - Daily Journal Commerce - Oregon
- 22-04 Affidavit of Publication - Daily Journal Commerce - Seattle
- 22-04 Affidavit of Publication - Idaho Statesman
- 22-04 Affidavit of Publication - Salt Lake City Tribune
- 22-04 Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Herald
Please send requests for Bid Documentation to the WSIPC Contract Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InTouch Receipting® is the easy-to-use yet comprehensive cash receipting suite that provides information in real time. Data is never re-entered once the transaction is executed; all related interfaces and modules immediately have the payment information. Parents, students, and the community are able to request comprehensive financial activity ledgers and be provided reports in a timely manner, either online or in person. Parent relationships are highly valued in InTouch Receipting. Staff save hundreds of hours eliminating duplication of efforts. Accept full (or partial!) payments online or in person using credit cards, while still maintaining full cash management for all cash/checks at your buildings.
Accept food service deposits, fine and fee payments, revenue for student activities, donations, and fundraising payments all in one convenient online experience for parents and community members.
Keep track of Cobra payments, tournaments, and child care, track your donations, and more!
Student Store Module
Manage your school store with full perpetual inventory using a full featured POS System.
- Feed your InTouch Suite using other district systems to eliminate duplication of efforts
- Follett Destiny Library and Resource Manager, including 1:1 Checkout
- WESPaC/Skybuild - Full integration to your General Ledger!
- Skyward Schedules Interface - Integration of Skyward course-based fees
- Skyward Food Service - Send lunch deposits to Skyward Food Service
- Donations/Fundraisers - TouchBase Lite for Community and Social Media Fundraising
Free Unlimited POS Terminals at Licensed Sites
Set up for gate receipts, drama tickets, concessions, plant sales, and prom tickets/yearbook sales in the hallway - use InTouch anywhere!