Transform Manual Office Work Into A Digital Space!
FreeDoc ECM Boot Camp
October 10, 2022 - 9:00am – 4:00pm
Our WSIPC Purchasing Program partner, FreeDoc, is offering a one-day intensive training event designed to give you the skills to transform manual office work into a digital space!
LET’S GET YOU ORGANIZED!
FreeDoc offers the following products and services through our WSIPC Purchasing Program:
- E-signature, E-notary, and E-identity solutions
- Records Consulting Services and Software Solutions for Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Workflow Management Solutions
- Document Management Solutions
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
WSIPC’s Purchasing Program connects K-12 public and private schools and public agencies to a network of technology partners, leveraging the power of the WSIPC Cooperative to provide competitively bid goods and services at a reasonable cost.
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
FreeDoc is an awarded vendor of the following:
- WSIPC RFP 21-02 E-signature and Document Approval Software Solutions
- WSIPC RFP 21-01 Computer Software, Licenses and Services
- WSIPC RFP 18-01 Workflow Management Solutions
- WSIPC RFP 17-02 Document Management Solutions
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM