It's Not Too Late to Register for WASWUG Spring 2022!
Only 10 Days Left To Register!
“Buzz Lightyear to Star Command. Commence Final Countdown!”
Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, February 25, so it's time to dust off the toy box and get ready for adventure. This is your one opportunity for 2022, and we are offering TWO ways to WASWUG this spring!
- Attend in person at the Hyatt Regency in Bellevue, WA
- Attend online via our virtual platform, OnAIR
For the low price of $375, WASWUG Spring includes all of this and more!
- Learn new features and functions of your Skyward software, in both SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ, for all product lines – Student, Financial Management, HR, and Payroll.
- Participate in Professional Development courses, including Excel and Communications.
- Get On Demand access to all of the breakout session recordings – available to you through May 31, 2022.
- Join hundreds of other Skyward software users, virtually or in person, to learn, network, and share insights.
- Enjoy General Sessions filled with infotainment, prizes, and inspiring keynote speakers.
- Learn about new products and services from Exhibitors and Sponsors.
- Earn Clock Hours or CPE credits.
- And don't forget to add a Pre-Conference Workshop (in-person conference only) at the amazing value of $150! Choose from Advanced Microsoft Excel Workshop or The Alchemy of AND.
Registration must be completed by the person attending the conference in order to comply with conference policy. Review our Cancellation Policy prior to submitting your registration.
Learn more at waswug.org!
WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
WSIPC’s Purchasing Program connects K-12 public and private schools and public agencies to a network of technology partners, leveraging the power of the WSIPC Cooperative to provide competitively bid goods and services at a reasonable cost. Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs.
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts a hybrid conference in March each year, with both in-person and virtual options. WASWUG offers multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM