Ednetics is a leading provider of integrated technology solutions in the Western United States. For over twenty years, we have focused on the needs of the public sector, helping schools and government organizations succeed. This experience has helped shape our collaborative approach, expand our portfolio, and increase the value we provide to our customers. We believe in the power of technology to enhance human potential and that it should be accessible for everyone.
Our solutions portfolio includes wired and wireless infrastructure and security, phone service, unified communications, broadcast, video security, access control, emergency notification, intrusion detection, server configuration, virtualization, storage and backup solutions. We provide flexible deployment models and have options for ongoing support and fully managed solutions.
Ednetics, Inc. is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware & Equipment. Reference WSIPC 20-01 for contract pricing.
RFP 20-01 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware and Equipment
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 1 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 2 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 3 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 4 (to Section 1.1 Contact and Delivery)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 5 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Vendor Proposal Submittal List
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Idaho Statesman
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Washington
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Oregon
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Herald
Ednetics Compute (WSIPC 20-01) - Computer Hardware & Equipment
- Ednetics Compute – Managed Backup Storage and Associated Service
- Ednetics Design, IT Professional, and Installation Services
- Laptops and Chromebooks
- File Servers
- Storage Solutions
- Networking Products
- Computer-based Telecommunications Systems
- UPS, Power Distribution, Racks and Accessories