Qmlativ - When and Where You Need It!
Parents, teachers, and district employees – take Qmlativ on the go with the Mobile app, and complete your tasks on the fly!
Mobile Employee Access
Complete routine Employee Access tasks when and where you need to, with Skyward Mobile Access.
With the Employee Access mobile app, as a district employee you can…
- Access your payroll check history and estimate upcoming checks
- Clock in and out and view a history of time transactions by day
- View unsubmitted timesheets and submit completed timesheets
- Check remaining time-off balances and request time off
- Access important tax forms
- Check your calendar for upcoming events
- And more!
Mobile Family Access
Stay connected to your child's education with the Family Access mobile app!
With the Family Access mobile app, as a parent you can…
- Check your students' grades
- Monitor current and upcoming assignments
- View your children’s attendance records
- Monitor behavior and view any discipline records
- Manage fees and make payments
- View messages from teachers and other members of your child’s education team
- And more!
Mobile Teacher AccessFree up instructional time and lead a more mobile classroom with Teacher Access, on the Skyward app!
With the Teacher Access mobile app, as a teacher you can…
- View a list of your students
- Take attendance
- Manage your gradebooks
- Create and send messages in the Message Center
- Fill out discipline referrals
- Access important information about individual students, such as allergy warnings, special education plans, etc.
- And more!
Qmlativ’s mobile app gives everyone in your district, from parents to administrators, the tools they need to succeed every day. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Learn more about Qmlativ - See the future at: wsipc.org
Or come to WASWUG Spring in Bellevue (March 8-10) – Marvelous surprises await you!
The Qmlativ Education Management System is a comprehensive, web-based system, encompassing two product suites (Student and Business). Qmlativ offers a wide variety of applications, and holistically manages the daily operations of your district or school.
WASWUG is a Washington Skyward User Conference designed for and created by district users who want to learn more about Skyward, share insights, and network.
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions (including Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become a part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM