PCG & WSIPC - Stronger Together!
PCG & WSIPC - Stronger Together!
WSIPC has partnered with Public Consulting Group (PCG) since 2005. The power of this partnership is a great example of the benefit of the WSIPC Cooperative.
- 25% of all IEPs nationwide are created on PCG’s EDPlan system.
- 259 of our state’s districts are supported through PCG’s platform (including many of our largest districts).
- Of the 157,989 IEPs written last year in Washington State, 122,561 were managed through our partnership with PCG. That’s 78%!
Through the WSIPC-PCG partnership, PCG’s products and services are available to our K-12 community at a reduced price.
PCG provides teachers and administrators with pragmatic, easy-to-use solutions, including IEP Online, to help them manage and report on their daily processes while making data-driven decisions to ensure success for their students.
- IEP Online for Special Education and 504 - A comprehensive special education management solution that helps schools and districts quickly create and manage content-rich IEPs while meeting all state and federal requirements and reporting needs. IEP Online is available with Washington State compliance rules and a standard set of special education and 504 forms already in place.
- Behavioral Threat Assessment (BTA) - A robust solution that fully supports Level 1 Site-Based Assessment and Level 2 Community-Based Assessment protocols used in behavioral threat assessment. Additionally, the common intake form enables staff to assess Threats to Others and/or Threats to Self.
- IEP Online Translation - A cost-effective tool that empowers districts and schools to provide student documentation to parents in their native language.
- Medicaid Claiming & Billing - A time-saving tool that allows users to document services at any time without the need for scanner forms or paper logs. PCG partners with districts and schools for full-service Medicaid claiming services.
- EDPlan Progress Track™ - A web-based progress monitoring tool that can be used with IEP Online to provide teachers with simple data collection on IEP goals. Administrators can also analyze student achievements and areas of concern district-wide, to help determine when to offer teachers assistance.
- IEP Online Connect Parent Portal - A comprehensive online portal designed to help districts, administrators, and educators promote family involvement in a child’s education.
- EDPlan Insight Data Analytics System - An intuitive technology platform designed to encourage and support a district-wide culture of data use focused on special education, accessible on most devices in near real-time.
- Equipment Online for Assistive Technology Tracking - An integrated module that tracks, monitors, and assigns equipment, such as assistive technology, hardware, software, or other devices, throughout the district.
Learn More About PCG
To learn more about the software and services available through the WSIPC-PCG partnership, visit the PCG page on our website, or contact Kris Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become a part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM