New in Your Position? Want to Improve Your Skills?
Get Skyward Training at Virtual WASWUG Fall!
October 12-14, 2020
Empower Yourself with New Skills – Choose from a galaxy full of breakout sessions to learn how Skyward’s software can work for you, discover best practices, and gain tips and tricks. Explore the Pre-Conference Workshop offerings and view the Initial Session list.
Engage with Others – With our virtual platform’s Meeting Hub, you can network with other attendees, gain insights from WSIPC and Service Center experts, and engage with industry-leading partners and exhibitors.
Earn Clock Hours/CPE/CEU – WASWUG Fall is a great way to earn Clock Hours, Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for CPAs, and Continuing Education Units (CEU).
For the low member price of only $200, here’s what Virtual WASWUG Fall 2020 offers you:
- Learn new features and functions of the Skyward software, in both SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ, for all product lines – Student, Financial Management, HR, and Payroll.
- Participate in Q&As, discussion forums, and polling within sessions.
- After the conference, take advantage of On Demand access to all session recordings, including slides and handouts – available to you through the end of December.
- Join in Professional Development sessions on Excel, Conflict Resolution, and Communications.
- Enjoy the General Sessions with infotainment, games, prizes, and inspiring keynote speakers.
Managers and Supervisors, don’t miss this opportunity to inspire and develop your staff into true Jedi Masters. WASWUG Fall possesses knowledge and tools your new hires and all your employees will greatly benefit from!
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts two conferences each year: WASWUG Spring (March) and WASWUG Fall (October). Both conferences offer multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.