Meet Scribbles Software – Our Newest WSIPC Purchasing Program Partner!
We’re thrilled to announce that Scribbles Software has been awarded WSIPC RFP 21-01 Computer Software, Licenses, and Services!
WSIPC’s Purchasing Program connects K-12 public and private schools and public agencies to a network of technology partners, leveraging the power of the WSIPC Cooperative to provide competitively bid goods and services at a reasonable cost.
Scribbles Software develops applications that enhance student services by automating and streamlining traditionally manual, paper-intensive processes for K-12 school districts.
Check out what they have to offer your school!
- The world of Pre-K - Handles state regulations, income verification, placement, family interviews, payments, and more.
- Online enrollment - Equitable access, mobile-friendly, and translates into 109 languages.
- Configurable lottery engine - Manages all school choice processes from specialty programs to district transfers, and supports online video and more.
- Student transfers - Online school-to-school records request and exchange made simple. Engage with the K-12 Requestor Network of more than 25,000 registrars and records staff across the U.S.
- Forms - Imagine a smart form that's available on mobile devices, can translate into 109 languages on-the-fly, is secure, and can be signed and submitted without ever printing.
- Electronic cumulative records - Created from SIS, forms, and paper, and updated as students matriculate, all documents are secure, online, and accessible.
- Student records requests - FERPA compliant and secure. Provides self-service for your current students, alumni, and 3rd party companies for any record type or verification.
- Cloud-based records archive - A secure, permanent archive in the cloud for student records, human resources, finance, and more.
- Student Records - Empower students to send E-Transcripts to colleges and potential employers, and colleges and potential employers to verify the authenticity of the record.
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
Scribbles Software is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 21-01 Computer Software, Licenses, and Services.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM
Image Credit: Victor Rodriguez