Mask Up Like a Superhero!
Do You Need PPE?
WSIPC has you covered!
Our WSIPC Purchasing Program partners Stand Up Stations (a Citadel PPE company) and threeUV (from Med Solutions) are both awarded vendors of WSIPC RFP 21-03, providing PPE at the lowest-possible price.
The Stand Up Stations PPE Portfolio includes:
- PPE Kits
- PPE Face Masks (youth & adult 3-ply + KN95)
- School-specific sanitizing & disinfecting kits
- Touch-free stands & wall-mount dispensers
- Gel, liquid, & foam hand sanitizers
- Lysol disinfectant wipes, aerosol sprays, & cleaners
WSIPC RFP 21-03 Bid Documents for Stand Up Stations:
The threeUV PPE Portfolio includes:
- Masks (reusable and disposable)
- Face shields
- Hand sanitizer
- Non-contact thermometers
WSIPC RFP 21-03 Bid Documents for threeUV:
- threeUV - Contact Nathan Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-659-0890
- Stand Up Stations - Contact Colby Bowles at email@example.com or 901-827-6313
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
Stand Up Stations (Citadel) and threeUV (Med Solutions) are awarded vendors of WSIPC RFP 21-03 Decontamination, Disinfecting, and Sanitizing Supplies, Equipment, and Services.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM
Image Credit: Steven Libralon