Don't Miss Out on WASWUG Spring!
Registration Closes March 5th at 5:00 PM!
Don’t miss out on what WASWUG has to offer you for only $200:
- A scrumdiddlyumptious assortment of breakout sessions to choose from during the conference. Click here for session titles, descriptions, dates and times.
- On Demand access to all session recordings and materials – available to you through the end of May.
- Interactive, live discussion forums with presenters and other attendees.
- Inspiring speakers and entertainers Jeff Kaylor, Chase Padgett, Jenna Bayne, and Cara Lane.
- A Meeting Hub on the virtual platform where you can network, schedule chats, and make video calls with other attendees.
- Access to sponsors and purchasing partners in the Sponsor Exhibit Area.
- Prizes! Prizes! Prizes!
Learn more at waswug.org
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts two conferences each year: WASWUG Spring (March) , and WASWUG Fall (October). Both conferences offer multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM