Are You Ready for Some WASWUG?!
Virtual WASWUG Fall 2021 Registration is Open Now!
October 11-13, 2021
Don't Miss the Big Game!
Join hundreds of other Skyward software users to learn, network, and share insights. In just three days, you’ll become stronger in what you know, connect with others, and learn new and exciting techniques to help you do your job. Sessions include Student, Finance, HR and Payroll topics in both SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ – for every skill level from beginning to advanced.
- Access a wide selection of breakout sessions, including classes for Excel and Professional Development
- Access recorded sessions through December 31, 2021
- Engage virtually with other Skyward software users
- Network with Sponsors
- Access the WASWUG virtual platform to create your schedule, view presentations, and connect with other attendees
- Be inspired by our amazing keynote speakers
- Receive a Certificate of Participation, which can be used toward CPE credits
Learn more at waswug.org
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts two conferences each year: WASWUG Spring (March) in Bellevue, and WASWUG Fall (October) in Spokane. Both conferences offer multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM