A Galaxy of Sessions We Have!
Virtual WASWUG Fall, October 12-14
As a registered Jedi Knight in training, you will be given access to:
- Participate in live breakout sessions during the days of the conference
- View all recorded sessions (including recordings of live sessions) through December 31, 2020
- Be inspired by our amazing keynote speakers and “info”tained by our emcees
- Use the Meeting Hub to network, to schedule chats and video calls, and to message with other attendees
- Engage with exhibitors and sponsors through our Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Create your schedule and view online timeline of events
- Filter and search features
- Participate in Q&A, discussion forums, and polling within sessions
- Take personal notes and export them to your desktop
- Live tech support
Learn more at waswug.org
"The longing you seek is not behind you, it is in front of you" – Yoda
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts two conferences each year: WASWUG Spring (March) in Bellevue, and WASWUG Fall (October) in Spokane. Both conferences offer multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM