WSIPC RFP 21-04 Cyber Security Awareness Training Solutions.
WSIPC is requesting proposals from qualified Vendors for solutions that address the software and technology needs of educational and public agencies outlined in this proposal. This includes educational and public entities within the USA. Vendors who believe their solution meets the enclosed requirements, specifications and timelines are invited to submit a proposal as specified herein.
Today, users are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and social engineering attacks. Old-school awareness training doesn't hack it anymore. WSIPC is releasing RFP 21-04 to establish relationships with one or more vendors that provide responsible and lowest-possible cost for security awareness training solutions in accordance with the specifications contained in this RFP.
RFP 21-04 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 21-04 Public Notice
- RFP 21-04 Cyber Security Awareness Training Solutions
- 21-04 Appendix A - Intent To Participate (Word Download)
- 21-04 Appendix B - Proposal Form (Word Download)
- 21-04 Appendix C - Vendor Capabilities (Word Download)
- 21-04 Appendix D - Product-Service Requirements (Word Download)
- 21-04 Appendix E - Vendor Cost Proposal (Word Download)
- 21-04 Attachment A - Contract for the Purchase of Goods and Services
- 21-04 Attachment B - Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase Contract Template
- 21-04 Addendum 1 - Q&A
Please send requests for additional information to the Contract Administrator at email@example.com.