WSIPC Announces New Conference Platform for WASWUG Fall!
Virtual WASWUG Fall, October 12-14
We're excited to announce that WASWUG Fall 2020 will be using the OnAIR conference platform for our first ever virtual conference!
Here's just some of the benefits for Exhibitors and Sponsors at our virtual exhibit space:
- Opportunity to meet with attendees in Live Chat, from our Exhibitor area throughout the conference
- Set up virtual meetings with attendees
- Upload a video and/or marketing material content to your virtual exhibit area
- Take advantage of On Demand access to your recorded content and materials - available to attendees through the end of December
- Be inspired by keynote speakers, Erin Jones and Robert Hand
- Enjoy breakout session content
- Use the Meeting Hub to network, schedule chats, and make video calls with attendees
Register TODAY at waswug.org!
WASWUG is a user group conference that provides the opportunity for Skyward software users to learn more about the product suite and other topics important to managing and reporting data. WSIPC hosts two conferences each year: WASWUG Spring (March) in Bellevue, and WASWUG Fall (October) in Spokane. Both conferences offer multiple breakout sessions for Student, HR, Payroll, and Finance users, as well as beneficial Professional Development courses. These sessions are taught by knowledgeable WSIPC, Skyward and ESD staff, trained professionals, and software power users.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM