Safety First! Get Your PPE from TDG Scientific
Get Your PPE from TDG Scientific
TDG Scientific, our newest WSIPC Purchasing Program partner, is a Tier 1 Diverse, Small, Minority, Woman, Disadvantaged, and Disabled Value-Added Integration Solution Provider. (Click here to learn more about their certifications.)
TDG specializes in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), lab equipment, supplies, chemicals, and safety. They are your one-stop-shop, with an unlimited portfolio of millions of products from the brands you trust.
TDG offers extremely competitive pricing by leveraging their global relationships and diverse certifications, enabling you to offset your costs while also getting the products you want and need.
Under WSIPC RFP 22-01, TDG offers the following PPE products:
- 3-Ply Disposable Face Masks
- Transparent Masks: The Clear Mask
- (FDA cleared, ADA compliant, fully transparent, anti-fog mask)
- N95 Masks:
- KN95 Masks (FDA cleared):
- BYD KN95
- DemeTECH D95 (USA made)
- Gloves: InnovatePlus Nitrile Examination, Powder-Free Gloves (100 box)
- (Small, medium, large, extra-large)
- Hand Sanitizer: Altor Safety Gel Hand Sanitizers
- (8oz, 16oz, and 1 gallon)
Contact TDG today!
Reference contract number WSIPC RFP 22-01 for contract pricing.
- To place an order, contact Kemberly Manila (firstname.lastname@example.org / 888-248-4929 ext 102).
- To request a quote, contact Matthew Miles (email@example.com / 856-261-6314).
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
TDG Scientific is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 22-01 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions (including Skyward), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become a part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM