Online Skyward Training, Tips, and Resources
COVID-19 may have changed the way you perform daily tasks, but it doesn’t have to keep you from accomplishing them.
Grow your Skyward knowledge in a completely online setting!
The remote training options include a variety of courses, guides, toolkits, and more to help both first-time and experienced users become more Skyward-savvy.
- Professional Development Center (Qmlativ only): The primary platform for Skyward’s remote training, Professional Development Center is a self-paced program featuring courses of various levels with simulations, videos, and knowledge checks.
- SkyDoc/Help Center: WSIPC Guides, videos, recorded webinars, tutorials, and other multimedia resources are available in SkyDoc for SMS 2.0 and in the Help Center for Qmlativ.
- Skyward Community (Qmlativ only): Skyward Community is a networking platform for Qmlativ users to connect with other users and the Skyward team, share ideas, and improve processes.
- Quick Hits: A series of 2-minute-or-less videos to help you work smarter in Skyward.
- Family Access & Employee Access Toolkits: The Family Access Toolkit and Employee Access Toolkit include power-up videos, print resources, and troubleshooting tips to help district employees, students, and families achieve more with these portals.
We find ourselves faced with uncertain times, but you can find certainty in the fact that Skyward and WSIPC have your back.
To learn more about any of the resources discussed above, contact your Information Service Center.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM