National PTA Annual Student Art Program Winners Announced!
Congratulations to Washington students who have been recognized by the National PTA!
The 2019-2020 Reflections Student Art Program honored students for their creative interpretations of this year's theme “Look Within.” More than 300,000 students in pre-K through grade 12 from across the country and in U.S. schools overseas created original works of art as part of the Reflections program.
Check out the virtual exhibit showcasing the National Reflections awardees for the 2019-2020 Reflections year:
Congratulations to all our Washington State 2019-2020 “Look Within” Reflections Winners!
- Dakota Frederick from Tehaleh Heights Elementary (Sumner School District)
- Ty Johnson from Nelsen Middle School (Renton School District)
- Katerina Kalinichenko from Challenger Elementary (Issaquah School District)
- Zihan (Jonathan) Sun from Bellevue High School (Bellevue School District)
- Anthony Schmidt from Timbercrest Middle School (Northshore School District)
- Riley Cole from Mullenix Ridge Elementary School (South Kitsap School District)
- Micah Kurland-Cohen from Hazel Wolf K-8 Stem School (Seattle School District)
- Benjamin Eskenazi from Issaquah High School (Issaquah School District)
- Jeffrey Yu from Medina Elementary (Bellevue School District)
- Zitong Wang from Mercer Island High School (Mercer Island School District)
WSIPC is so proud of the achievements of our Cooperative districts, teachers, and students! To learn how to become a part of the WSIPC Cooperative, visit our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM