Health Safety Tools for Reopening of School Buildings
The WSIPC Cooperative has you covered!
WSIPC is committed to helping our Cooperative member districts meet the challenges of today with the right tools. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to announce that WSIPC has partnered with Qualtrics to launch their Qualtrics Back To School health safety solution.
The Qualtrics Back to School health safety solution is a system of action with accurate, real-time reporting, symptom checking self-certification, contact tracing, and ongoing pulse surveys, which enable school leaders to make rapid data-driven decisions to create a safer learning environment.
Key features of the Qualtrics Back to School health safety solution:
- Follows CDC guidelines with multiple screening questions covering COVID-19 symptoms and virus exposure
- Health Self-Check Screening (Symptom Checker)
- Contact Tracing through additional survey questions
- Customized Notifications through system-generated notifications
- Data dashboards
- Multi-device accessibility
- Multiple language availability
- Survey tool
The cost to districts is $1.00 per student FTE and $8.50 per staff FTE. Pricing is a tiered model, so as more districts participate, the pricing will drop.
How to Order Qualtrics Back to School
For districts wanting to order the Qualtrics Back to School health safety solution, complete the following steps:
- Download and complete a Qualtrics Order Form from our WSIPC website here.
- Identify your district name and information for a primary district contact.
- Add the quantity of district students.
- Add the quantity of district staff (full certified and classified).
- Generate a 20-21 District Purchase Order, payable to WSIPC, for your total order amount.
- Email the completed Qualtrics Order Form and your District Purchase Order to Accounting@wsipc.org.
WSIPC will place your order with Qualtrics and will invoice your district for the 20-21 annual fees.
For additional information check out the following video:
WSIPC is committed to helping our Cooperative member districts meet the challenges of today with the right tools.
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become a part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM