Emergency Notifications & Panic Escalation App!
Our WSIPC Purchasing Program partner K12 Alerts has been awarded our Notification System Solutions RFP!
A single unified safety communications platform for your district's mass notifications, paperless newsletters, daily attendance calls, low lunch balance calls, and more. Also available, the Smart Button® panic button escalation app and communications hub. K12 Alerts has you covered!
- Instantly send voice, email, SMS/text, and social media messages
- Translation to multiple languages
- K12 Alerts Mobile App for Administrators to send messages to one or more groups
- Resident Portal allows residents to sign up for email notifications from schools
- Automate your Skyward Student or HR information data imports
- Create and use pre-set email message templates
- Improve campus safety with the Smart Button® panic escalation app
- Live connection with campus building(s) in a crisis
- Panic Button for faculty/staff
- Ensure real-time coordination between internal and external responder agencies
- Fingertip access to emergency procedures/plans
- 2-way secure chat with building personnel and emergency teams
- Broadcast mass push messages to faculty/staff in one or more schools
Stay Alert with K12 Alerts!
The WSIPC and K12 Alerts purchasing contract partnership will help you lower costs, increase community involvement, synergize emergency response, and create a safer school climate.
Contact K12 Alerts today at 203-293-9770 / email@example.com and reference WSIPC RFP 22-03 for contract pricing.
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
K12 Alerts is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 22-03 Notification System Solutions.
(Note: K12 Alerts was previously an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 16-03 Notification Systems. WSIPC RFP 22-03 Notification System Solutions replaces WSIPC RFP 16-03 Notification Systems.)
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions, services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM