COVID-19 Guidance and Resources from OSPI
Unsure what’s expected or what tools are available to help your school and your children through the COVID-19 outbreak?
Visit OSPI’s COVID-19 Guidance and Resources page for the current guidance and resources you need. The resources currently available on this page are listed below (check the page regularly as it is updated often).
For School Districts
- Continuous Learning During School Closures
- Child Care
- Supporting Graduating Seniors
- Teacher & Principal Evaluations
- Meals & Nutrition
- State & Federal Funding
- Allowable Building Activities
- Waivers & Make-up Days
- Special Education
- Considerations for Paid School Staff
- Bullying & Harassment
- Guidance & Resources from Partners
For Students & Families
- COVID-19 in Schools: A Parent Guide:
- School Closures:
- Social Distancing Guidance from the Department of Health
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM