CobbleStone Webinar: Managing Contracts Just Got Easier!
Innovative Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Public-Sector Projects
February 7, 2024 | 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM (PT) | Q&A at the End
WSIPC and our WSIPC Purchasing Program Partner, CobbleStone Software, are presenting a joint webinar, and it’s only two weeks away!
At this webinar you’ll learn how your organization can save money and time by using WSIPC Purchasing Program contracts to make purchases.
You’ll also enjoy a demo of the CobbleStone Contract Insight CLM software and learn how it:
- Simplifies and automates contract creation, approval, and post-award contract lifecycle management, reducing administrative burden and improving turnaround times.
- Helps users ensure that contracts adhere to regulatory standards and mitigate risks through enhanced oversight, proactive risk, and opportunity mapping and assessment.
- Provides robust analytics, dashboards, and reporting tools to facilitate informed decision-making and strategic planning.
- Offers flexible and scalable solutions that can be tailored to the specific needs of different public-sector entities.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing systems within the public sector for a unified and efficient workflow.
- Facilitates better communication and collaboration among stakeholders, including schools, districts, vendors, and government agencies.
Learn how to simplify contract lifecycle management for your organization!
About WSIPC’s Purchasing Program
Each vendor who becomes a part of WSIPC’s Purchasing Program has been awarded a bid contract through an official RFP process in compliance with Washington State Procurement RCWs. For a full list of available product and service contracts, check out the Purchasing page on our website.
CobbleStone Software is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 23-01 Contract Lifecycle Management Solutions.
WSIPC is a non-profit public agency that provides technology solutions (including SMS 2.0 and Qmlativ), services, and support to K-12 schools. WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. To learn how your district can become part of the WSIPC Cooperative, contact us at email@example.com or 425.349.6600.
WSIPC. Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM