2019 ACPE Scholarship Application is Now Open!
Feb 21, 19
For 2019, the Association of Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE) may allocate up to $10,000 for scholarships of up to $2,000 each for students in Oregon and Washington. These scholarships are available to graduating high school seniors who have been actively involved in the use of technology during their high school careers and are planning to pursue studies in a technology-related field.
The 2019 ACPE Scholarship application is now open!
- Applications must have been submitted in this online form before 5 p.m. on March 4, 2019.
- Incomplete applications are not considered.
- Only successful applicants will be notified via email by April 15, 2019.
In order to qualify, you must:
- currently be a senior at an Oregon or Washington K–12 public or private educational institution
- have demonstrated high interest and innovative use of technology during your high school career
- have demonstrated some community/school involvement, preferably with a technology focus
- plan to pursue studies in a technology-related field to obtain the minimum of a two-year degree
- provide a description, that includes a reflection of your learning form a technology project you have completed, and provide a link that documents and demonstrates your technology project.
- have completed the online Scholarship Application
Only successful applicants will be notified via email by April 15, 2019, in Welches, Oregon. The award will be paid to the college/school of the awardee's choice. Awardees will be asked to provide a short video to be shown at the conference (ACPE Conference, May 1-3, 2019) when the scholarship awards are announced during our business luncheon.
Contact and mailing information: email@example.com
Originally posted on www.acpenw.org.
WSIPC, and many school districts and ESDs, are members of the Association of Computer Professionals in Education (ACPE).
WSIPC is a non-profit cooperative that empowers schools with a complete School Management System (Skyward), a powerful lineup of technology solutions, data management tools, expert service, training and support, purchasing and procurement services, and more! WSIPC’s purpose is to help schools do more with every dollar and to empower them with the tools to work smarter. Visit www.wsipc.org to learn more.
Inspired by education. Empowered by technology.TM