For nearly 40 years, Trox has partnered with educators across North America in the planning, purchasing, deployment and use of technology in pursuit of better access and improved learning outcomes for students of all ages. With a sole focus on the education market, Trox has fostered trusted relationships with thousands of school districts in the U.S. and Canada and provides technology products and services that are in use by over 20 million students every day.
Learn more about how Trox is helping educators leverage technology to create a more effective engaging student experience at www.trox.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Troxell Communications, Inc. is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware & Equipment. Reference WSIPC 20-01 for contract pricing.
RFP 20-01 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware and Equipment
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 1 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 2 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 3 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 4 (to Section 1.1 Contact and Delivery)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 5 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Vendor Proposal Submittal List
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Idaho Statesman
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Washington
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Oregon
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Herald
Trox has helped thousands of institutions stretch their IT dollars when buying products, warranties, and software through national, state and local contracts.
From devices and cameras to repair and warranties, Trox provides complete technology solutions and training to create dynamic learning experiences.
- Audio Visual solutions
- Remote Learning
- Computing solutions
- Health and Safety solutions
- STEM and Collaborative Learning solutions
- Software and Services
The Trox team is comprised of education and technology experts who can help you acquire, implement, and use technology to accelerate learning opportunities.
Trox is trusted by thousands of schools and districts across North America for support with planning, purchasing, deployment and use of technology in education.
With nearly 40 years of focus solely the education sector, we've helped schools and educators drive learning to new levels through technology application and use. We're an extra set of hands you can count on for the long haul.
Trox has the broadest and most diverse portfolio of productions, solutions and services available to the education sector. There's no need for multiple vendors.
We provide a streamlined purchasing process to save you time and can provide competitive pricing due to our relationships and regional buying power.