Tek-Hut is a certified telecommunications provider and a leading provider of E-Rate eligible educational services.
Tek-Hut, Inc. currently manages more educational Internet access in the State of Idaho than any other provider. Tek-Hut, Inc.'s core network currently supports more than 50,000 students within our coverage areas.
Founded in 2001, our primary focus is providing high-performance, high-value educational services allowing schools to benefit from tailored educational solutions that are cost effective, scalable, and easy to manage.
Tek-Hut, Inc. is an Awarded Vendor of WSIPC RFP 17-09 Physical Security Solutions. Reference WSIPC Contract 17-09 for pricing.
Tek-Hut, Inc. is an Awarded Vendor of WSIPC RFP 18-05 Facilities Solutions. Reference WSIPC contract 18-05 for pricing.
Tek-Hut Physical Security Benefits:
- Seamless Integration: Integrate credential-based access control, video management and intrusion detection.
- Identity Management: Provide identify management solutions for ID photo capture and badge generation.
- Data Management: Automatically backs up and maintains SQ-compliant database of credential holders.
Physical Security Solutions provide:
- Access Control System
- Two way intercom with electric door strike release capability
- Card readers/electric strike with cabling to the controller
- Video Management Systems
- Cameras, internal and external with HDTV quality
- Video surveillance system
- Audio functionality