For over 38 years, MicroK12 has been serving the Pacific Northwest as an authorized re-seller of education technology. Our long-term relationship with the K-12 community provides us with a deep understanding of the history and evolution of technology in the classroom. This understanding allows MicroK12 to be there for our customer base in a variety of ways:
- A staff of over 20 service technicians available to do warranty repair on many of the product lines we sell.
- A warehouse equipped with state-of-the-art imaging and enrollment capabilities including laser engraving, asset management, green deployment, and recycling.
- A long-term workforce that cares about your experience.
- Our team of system engineers is ready to help you plan and deal with the impact of one-to-one and other large-scale deployments as well as optimize your network and firewalls.
- Our outside sales staff closely monitor trends in education. They bring that experience to the planning process when meeting with you to help make sure your school year goes as planned.
- Waiting for your call, we have our inside sales support team available through chat, email, or phone to help with ordering, support, product demos, and product questions.
MicroK12 is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware & Equipment. Reference WSIPC 20-01 for contract pricing.
RFP 20-01 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware and Equipment
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 1 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 2 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 3 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 4 (to Section 1.1 Contact and Delivery)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 5 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Vendor Proposal Submittal List
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Idaho Statesman
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Washington
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Oregon
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Herald
With MicroK12's ever-expanding list of vendors, they offer a wide variety of products under contract.
Current vendors include:
- Anywhere Cart
- Bump Armor
- Cyber Acoustics
- LeGrand AV
- Max Cases
Reference the contract number: WSIPC 20-01 on the PO for all orders. Please reach out to your MicroK12 sales representative to receive a quote, and specific directions on ordering through the WSIPC contract.