Comprehensive solutions from edge to cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a global, edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a-Service company built to transform business outcomes. How? By helping customers connect, protect, analyze, and act on all data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, to turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an awarded vendor of WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware & Equipment. Reference WSIPC 20-01 for contract pricing.
RFP 20-01 Bid Documents
- WSIPC RFP 20-01 Computer Hardware and Equipment
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 1 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 2 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 3 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 4 (to Section 1.1 Contact and Delivery)
- RFP 20-01 Addendum 5 (Q&A)
- RFP 20-01 Vendor Proposal Submittal List
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Idaho Statesman
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Washington
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - The Daily Journal of Commerce, Oregon
- RFP 20-01 Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Herald
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers WSIPC Cooperative members and public agencies a wide range of products to assist K-12 schools in the purchase and implementation of technology.
Learn more about the HPE Intelligent Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) to bolster remote learning, streamline IT, and safeguard student data in K-12.
HPE Greenlake enables K-12 schools to balance IT flexibility and cost with on-premises control and security.
Other popular HPE products for K-12 include:
Cybersecurity is a critical issue for K-12 today, but Hewlett Packard Enterprises can help you navigate the risks. Learn more about cybersecurity best practices from HPE.