Citrix® solutions for the virtual workplace provide flexibility and manageability to meet today's most critical business and IT challenges.
MyCitrix™ lets you connect securely to your business-critical Citrix information and data. Built using powerful, scalable Citrix XPS™ portal technology, MyCitrix™ offers a personalized, customizable work place that enables you to do your job better, faster and more cost effectively than ever.
Citrix transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile workstyles and cloud services, making complex enterprise IT simpler and more accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix products touch 75 percent of Internet users each day and it partners with more than 10,000 companies in 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion.
Create a virtual workplace
Offering Flexible Solutions for the Virtual Workplace
Citrix solutions for the virtual workplace mean that you have flexibility and manageability to meet today’s most critical business and technology challenges.
The WSIPC/Citrix team can help you create a personalized, customized workplace that enables you to do your job better, faster and more cost effectively than ever.
Features in using Citrix
- Remote office connectivity - Securely connect your branches, offices and outsourcing partners from a centralized location
- Workforce mobility - Take your office with you anywhere - to a meeting next door or a conference in New York
- Business continuity - Deliver applications and information securely to remote offices over any network or device
- Application deployment - Bring new applications on-line smoothly and in minutes using less bandwidth - e.g., deploying Skyward's SIS to schools
- Cost reduction - Reduce expense of provisioning branch locations; eliminate need to dispatch IT servicing staff
Benefits to you
- Industry-certified staff
- Reduction of network and telecommunications costs
- Secure connections and delivery of applications
- System maintenance from a central location
- A support services agreement with licensing
- Flexibility and customizing
NW Field Sales
NW systems Engineer
Pacific Northwest Territory Manager
(800) 393-1888 ext 28261