Are you giving away or paying to dispose of your surplus IT equipment and e-waste material? 3R Technology purchases IT assets from organizations large and small, providing competitive return on the remaining value of your excess IT investment. We purchase servers, network equipment, telecom, AV, laptops, desktops, components, lab and medical equipment, and more.
Concerned about data security? We offer secure, mobile hard drive and media shredding services. Our logistics team can come to your facility, or securely transport your materials to ours.
Invest in your peace of mind. 3R Technology is third-party certified R2:2013, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and NAID AAA. In addition, we are an authorized collector for the e-Cycle Washington program since its inception, a King County Take It Back member in good standing since 2003, a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, and recently the recipient of the King County Green / Sustainable Small Business of the Year in 2016.
Locally Owned and Grown. Globally Focused and Responsible.
3R Technology provides environmentally-certified, secure, and cost-effective IT asset disposition and e-waste recycling services to WSIPC members.
- Onsite or witnessed certified storage / media shredding
- Guaranteed 3-Pass software data destruction of hard drives and SSDs, regardless of service level
- Free End-of-Life e-Waste Recycling – PCs / Servers / Network Equipment, Laptops, Peripherals, Printers, UPS units, Office and Consumer Electronics
- Digital copier hard drive removal, data destruction, and recycling
- Consumer battery recycling program
- Toner and ink cartridge recycling
- Free or low cost logistics services, including onsite collection and packaging
- Decommission and de-cabling
- IT asset logging
- Purchasing or consignment of IT assets with reuse value
- Both general and secure locking collection bin programs
- Proprietary equipment destruction
- Certificate of recycling and destruction provided with each pickup
3R Technology has the requisite experience, facilities, and personnel to environmentally manage your end-of-life electronics, protect from organizational liability, and guarantee data security.
These services are made available through a partnership with WSIPC. As a WSIPC member you will receive discounts on all of 3R Technology’s premium services.