Edulink Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of k-12 mobile applications and web-based communication service. The Edulink lntouch Parent Notification Service offers unlimited phone, email and text notifications for emergencies, absences and general announcements and is used in over 3,000 schools nationwide.
Edulink is an Awarded Vendor of RFP 16-03 Notification Systems. Reference WSIPC Contract 16-03 for contract pricing
RFP 16-03 Bid Docs
Affidavit of Publication - Daily Journal of Commerce
Affidavit of Publication - Everett Daily Journal
lntouch Parent Notification Service™
Web-based, offsite (Edulink-hosted) solution that allows school and District personnel to quickly and efficiently deliver messages to the entire school community using thousands offsite telephone lines. Schools can launch and deliver critical and urgent messages in just minutes on the Internet or by telephone. Detailed call analysis reports are generated automatically to confirm those who have received the message. Our fault-tolerant notification architecture is built upon reliable and proven technology that adds the assurance of student safety and peace of mind to your Parental Involvement Plan.
- lntouch™ Web Portal - Intuitive web browser interface and mobile app for school and district personnel to create outbound notifications
- Email Notifications - Automated Email delivery system
- Advanced Text to Speech System - Computer enhanced speech system with English and Spanish male and female voices and built in language translator
- Text Messaging System - Delivers SMS Text Messages
- Premier Database Integration - Seamless connection between your student information system, other databases and lntouch Parent Notification Service
- lntouch™ Parent Portal - Intuitive web browser and mobile app for parents to view and listen to notification history and for updating parent contact information
- lntouch™ inClass Absentee Tracking Service - intuitive web brouser utility for analyzing historical attendance data and delivering high-targeted messages to alert parents of attendance trends.
- lntouch™ Teacher Messenger - intuitive web browser interface for teachers to send out pre-recorded voice messages to the students they teach.
(888) 338-7177 Ext. 204
(888) 338-7177 Ext. 219
(888) 338-7177 Ext. 202